Your Affiliate Directory - Powerful Internet Sales and Marketing
An e-Business community, or affiliate directory, is a website that provides free information, services and products that meet the needs of that group. In meeting the needs of a particular group, you create an online community which builds your member database. An affiliate directory is a powerful marketing tool that organisations use to generate revenue from banner advertisements, direct sales, referral sales or by pushing sales and services to the member database.
The Powerhouse Affiliate Directory Content Management System
Mediasphere provides a complete e-Business software program to organisations to create their own networks. The Powerhouse Affiliate Directory Content Management System (CMS), provides all of the tools and modules for your e-business network. The CMS provides the following:
- A Technical Administration Portal to manage the technical set up of your software
- A Business Administration Portal to manage the database and transactions
- A Members Portal to manage their activity
- An Advertisers Portal to manage their transactions
The Technical Administration Portal
The Technical Administration Portal is accessed by the site administrator to manage the set-up and ongoing maintenance of the back-end of the site.
The following functions provide an indication of the expansive nature of the Powerhouse Affiliate software:
- Module Editor: management of all modules deployed on the site i.e. business listings, directories, registrations, classifieds, auctions etc.
- Settings: content filters, marketing, data, colour and email settings, logo, user, Google and approvals
- Advertisements: backend set-up of advertising categories
- Business Listing: Management of listings
- Classifieds Listings: Management of listings
- Members Listings: Management of listings
- Front Page Content: Adding, deleting and authoring site web pages
- Accounts: Add new administration accounts
- My Profile: Update administration details
- Payment: Tracking and revenue reporting
- News: Uploading and management of news stories
Business and Member Portal on the Affiliate Directory
The Powerhouse Affiliate CMS is a powerful and intuitive platform with high levels of workflow automation. The inbuilt automation means that the site is responsive to the needs of all of its stakeholders.
When accounts have been established, members, sponsors and advertised receive account details to enable access to secure portals. For instance, when an advertiser logs into their portal they can access the key functions of the site that relate to their profile. The advertiser can add, update or delete listings, add, update and delete banner advertisements, check financial transactions, post queries and complete all other tasks online.
To purchase a banner on the e-business network, an advertiser logs into their portal, clicks add new banner and then enters business details, address and uploads an image and byline for their advertisements. Upon submission, the banner is screened for inappropriate content and an alert is sent to the site administrator to approve or reject the banner request. Upon approval, payment is made and the banner is automatically uploaded to the site.
The Business Administrator's Portal
In addition to the technical portal that coordinates the set-up and technical structure of an e-Business network, the Powerhouse Affiliate Network CMS, also features a comprehensive portal for the Business Administrator to manage the business activity on the site.
The Business Administrator's Portal provides the following functions:
- View, approve or reject new banner advertisements
- View, approve or reject new listings
- View, approve or reject new member requests
- Respond to member enquiries
- Access daily and monthly revenue transactions
- Manage online auctions
- Contact winning bidders
- Access and deliver member activation keys
- View advertising bookings for site pages
- Access and export database
- Send email and attachments to members
- Access marketing material
- Generate performance reports
- Access Google settings
- Edit inappropriate content settings
We are your Affiliate Directory and e-Business Network Partners
Contact Mediasphere to assist with the planning or implementation of your affiliate directory or e-Business network. We can assist your organisation with consultancy, design concepts, programming structures and the Powerhouse software to deliver your directory.