Powerhouse HR CMS
Powerhouse HR Content Management System
Mediasphere provides Human Resources Departments with the complete online platform to manage many of their workflows and processes. The Powerhouse HR Content Management System (CMS) is a self-managing, self-authoring website solution that features the following specific HR modules:
- Staff Employment Module - to manage online applications for positions
- Staff Course Module - to create and deliver your own corporate courses
- OHS Courses Module - to license Mediasphere's corporate courses
Employment Module: Manage Employment Vacancies, Publishing, Application and Communication
Most organisations experience difficulty with managing the workflow, communication and document sharing involved in appointing new staff. Organisations often revert to using email, third-party inflexible systems or some revert to engaging recruitment companies to manage the process.
The Powerhouse HR CMS provides organisations with all of the tools and workflows linked to new positions in your organisation. The Employment Module manages the demands of appointing a new employee and the tools and processes include:
- Providing a web link on your advertisements for new positions
- Applicants click and add their personal details in an online form
- Applicants may complete a checklist of mandatory requirements
- Applicants have the choice of uploading a letter of application
- Applicants upload resumes and other documentation
- Applicants receive an automated email response post submission
- Your staff access the administration portal to view all applicants, print letters and resumes and coordinate communication
After your organisation appoints a new employee, the Powerhouse HR CMS manages the next part of the workflow with online staff induction and policy courses.
Staff Course Module: Corporate Online Training Editor
The Staff Course Module provides your HR or operational staff with a platform that creates, imports, implements and delivers online staff courses in your organisation. The module allows your organisation to deliver unlimited courses to unlimited employees.
Use the Staff Course Module to create and deliver new staff induction / orientation programs and all of your other OHS and industry compliance courses. If your team can use a word processor, they have all of the skills required to create and deliver their own courses.
The Staff Course Module includes an editor to create new courses, add assessment and set competency levels. When a new course is created it is linked automatically to the inbuilt assessment and reporting module. You can generate progress or performance reports on all staff, those in a division or individual staff.
In setting up your new staff courses, you can add a staff member one at a time or import all staff into the system so that you can allocate specific courses that relate to a position.
When you have completed your courses or imported an external course into your system, you simply create an account (with username and password) and staff login through your own course portal page.
Technical Management and Support of your HR Online Training Platform
The Powerhouse HR CMS is a fully hosted and supported service and simply links to your existing website. There is no need to engage your IT staff to integrate the software as the HR or operational staff will administer the portal.
Contact Mediasphere for more information or a free trial of the Powerhouse HR CMS.
OHS Courses Module
In addition to creating your own custom courses, Mediasphere also provides organisations with access to a library of ready-made OHS courses. The courses include:
- Staff Online Induction Program
- Staff Online Manual Handling Program
- Staff Online Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination Program
- Staff Online Fire and Emergency Management Program
Learn more about Mediasphere’s OHS courses and contact Mediasphere so that we can assist your organisation in managing your staff.